Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Justin Bieber opens up about fame and drug use on Instagram

https://www.technologymagan.com/2019/09/justin-bieber-opens-up-about-fame-and-drug-use-on-instagram.html

Justin Bieber has a very long account of the impact he has had on Instagram on his life.

Sharing a note to her 118 million followers on Monday, the singer described her drug use and "terrible decisions".

"I started doing very heavy drugs at 19 and abused all my relationships," Bieber wrote. "I was angry, disrespectful to women, and angry. I broke away from everyone who loved me, and I hid behind, a shell of the person I had become. I felt like That I can never change it.

"It took me years to step back from all these terrible decisions, heal broken relationships, and change relationship habits. Luckily God blessed me with those extraordinary people who love me for me."


 It is worth noting that despite learning kindness and humility, he received criticism earlier this year when he defended Chris Brown, a Post singer.

"People who have seen this person's talent ... you need to reevaluate them!" Bieber wrote in an Instagram post, which is still live. According to NME, the original version of the post, read: "People who have seen this person's talent because they have made a mistake."

In August 2009, Brown pleaded guilty to his then girlfriend Rihanna in a felony case. A police report describing the extent of the attack can be read here. Brown has also been accused of violent behavior by several other women.

Despite this, Bieber's own personal post has received positive response. Many of his celebrity friends have shared messages of encouragement in the comments, and the post has received nearly 3 million likes at the time of writing.
Disqus Comments