Monday, April 29, 2019

Guru Randhawa-Pitbull song Slowly Slowly Youtube Trending 7 days 88 Milliion

https://www.technologymagan.com/2019/04/guru-randhawa-pitbull-song-slowly-slowly-youtube-trending-7-days-88-milliion.html

Guru Randhawa-Pitbull song Slowly Slowly

The new song of Punjabi singer Guru Randhawa is  Slowly Slowly  created with the help of international singer Pitbull, and the Punjabi Beats shows two singers singing together. This song was highly anticipated as his first collaboration, which also marks the arrival of T-Series on the global stage. Pitbull has previously worked with Priyanka Chopra in his hit solo number Exotic.

Directed by Gifty, gradually filmed in Miami, and two singers were shown enjoying themselves in a splendid house party. Produced by T-Series of Bhushan Kumar, the song is being called a cross-cultural collaboration between two artists with songs in English, Hindi and Spanish. This song is composed, written and sung by Guru Randhawa with the music of DJ Shadow Dubai, Blackout, Redmond and Wei.

Guru Nanak Jayanti: The blessings of Guru Nanak Dev, following the success of Guru Randhawa,

Guru Nanak Jayanti is the most important festival of the Sikh community which is celebrated on the day of Kartik Purnima. Guru Nanak Jayanti is also known as Guru Purab. The first Guru Guru Nanak Dev (the birth of Guru Nanak Dev) was born in Talwandi. Guru Nanak Dev's birthday is also celebrated as Prakash Parva. Guru Nanak Dev had founded the Sikh religion only. When the stars were asked on the holy occasion of Guru Nanak Jayanti, Singer Guru Randhawa shared his experiences. He described himself as a spiritual person and Guru Randhawa believes that whatever he found in his career, he got all the thanks because of the blessing of Guru Nanak Dev.

On the occasion of Guru Nanak Jayanti, Guru Randhawa further said, "I do not start my day without the blessings of Guru Nanak, because because of them I received this beautiful life. I am blessed with the blessings of Guru Nanak after the success Because of the ideals and good habits taught by my parents, I still pray daily. Whenever I feel happy when I shoot or concert, I take a few minutes to remember the above, because of which I get positiveness. '

Guru Randhawa said further, "I remember when I wanted to become a singer, my parents used to say this often to me that trust in God's faith, success in life will definitely be achieved. I would like to thank him wholeheartedly because of which I have been successful in expressing faith and trust in myself. At present, like every year on the occasion of Guru Nanak Jayanti, there is no preparation for this time. On this day as usual, I would like to thank them for going to them and fulfilling all my wishes. '

T-Series

T-Series chairman Bhushan Kumar said, " Slowly Slowly could not be released at a better time than today, when the world reunites T-Series on its internationally fast growing YouTube presence Has been recognized as a force for. As a company, the T-series is gradually slowly proud of the two musical talents - Guru and Pitbull - coming together. I am happy that I am dreaming to complete my father's T-series more than once in the past.
Disqus Comments